Terms and conditions
Blazing Canvas takes care when packaging your purchase. We use UPS for deliveries. All art is insured prior to shipping. We can not ship to a post office box. Packages must be signed for and inspected upon delivery.
Since we package items with protection, damage is rare. For your protection, your package must be received by someone responsible to inspect the package for exterior damage upon delivery. Any signs of damage to the package must be reported to the delivery driver before he leaves. If a package shows signs of damage, please open the package immediately and inspect your product for damage. If you discover damage, please call us immediately (508-737-1378) for assistance.
Packages must be signed for and inspected upon delivery.
Blazing Canvas does not accept returns. All sales are final.
All Website Content is our property or the property of our content suppliers and is protected by international copyright laws. The purchase of any product does not provide the purchaser with any copyright interest or other intellectual property right in the product. All Website Content that is not our property is used with permission. The arrangement and compilation of all Website Content is our exclusive property and is protected by international copyright laws. All software used on the website is our property or the property of our software suppliers and is protected by international copyright laws.
License and Website Access
We grant you a limited, revocable license to access and make personal use of the website as our customer. However, you are not permitted to:
- reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell or otherwise exploit the website or any product image, product listing, product description, price, page layout, page design, trade dress, trademark, logo or other content ("Website Content") for any commercial purpose, except as expressly provided;
- use a robot, spider or data mining or extraction tool or process to monitor, extract or copy Website Content (except in the operation or use of internet "search engines," hit counters or similar technology);
- use any meta tags, search terms, key terms, or the like that contain the website's name or trademarks used on the website;
- engage in any activity that interferes with the website or another user's ability to use the website;
- modify, create derivative works from, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any technology used to provide the website and the services offered on the website; or
Any use of the website or Website Content that is not expressly authorized herein is prohibited and immediately terminates the license granted herein.